Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Full Time and PRN
Dreamcare of AZ Medical Group Homes assist special needs children and adults to gain life skills and medical assistance in a supervised environment where the member is treated with dignity and respect as well as providing long-term relationships and safety to maximize their full potential to becoming as healthy and independent as possible.
We are looking for reliable RN’s and LPN’s in our area. Full Time and PRN positions. **Sign On Bonus $2,500**
- Competitive Wages
- Merit Increases
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Paid Hands-On Training
- Current State Nursing License
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- Valid AZ Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Article 9 and Prevention and Support certifications (preferred)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s of Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Nurse
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Effective listening skills and communication among residents and staff
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Diagnose and treat human responses to health problems
- Providing care for patients in their homes
- Coordinate care between other professionals as needed.
- Other clinical or non-clinical duties that may be assigned by the group home manager as necessary
Summary of Duties: As a Dreamcare of AZ Group Home Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct patient care of up to 6 adult residents with developmental disabilities. The Group Home Nurse must present full clinical understanding of each resident and their care, attend to their needs, and maintain professional conduct and communication.
Job Types: Full-time, PRN
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
- 6am or 6pm
Typical end time:
- 6pm or 6am
- Day shift
- Night shift